Final Pictures of the Round Barn located in N. Dallas TX 33° 12.915', -96° 53.275'



Comments

Paul Winfield said…
These are a lot of the before shots, when they still had fencing and they still have a few horses left behind.
The fact that the owner of the property had to tear this down while all the boarders had to make a mad dash to move their horses, was very sad, especially with a place this old in North Texas.
I went out again today on May 9th and took some photos of the post demolition and let me tell you it wasn't too exciting. I'll go ahead now update my facebook with the new pictures as well as the send this link to my Facebook stream regarding the closure of the Round Barn for all the people out there that have many memories of this place and those who have learned how to ride horses and those who have been thrown off horses, all good memories except for a little pain here and there.

Popular posts from this blog

Amazing backdrop colors!

Best Solar Sunset! North Dallas USA